USGBC-Georgia Chapter offers our Sponsorship Partners the opportunity to show their leadership in sustainbility & green buidling by annually reaching professionals and consumers through: Over 100 programs and events offered at our Branches (Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Central Georgia and Savannah); through the 250,000 impressions received by web hits and emails; and at our offsite community outreach education events impacting over 500,000 Georgians annually.
Your support funds:
1. Green building education programs
2. Education, outreach, and awareness campaigns
3. Green job training
4. High Performance, Healthy Schools Program
5. Advocacy efforts to affect policy, renewable energy, and green building codes
and more! With your support, we will reach our goal of improving the built environment to make high-performance, healthy buildings available to everyone in Georgia within a generation. There are two ways to support USGBC Georgia:
1. Chapter Partners - Provides operating and program support for all the Chapter's events and initiatives during the year. In return, our Chapter Partners receive significant promotion, benefits and recognition opportunities throughout the year. These Chapter-wide sponsorships range from $2,500 - $20,000.
2. Branch Partners - Provide direct support for Branch Programs & Events. In return, these Partners are recognized at each Branch's events, on the Branch web page, and through online listings and Branch-specific emails. The Branch-specific sponsorships range from $250 - $1,000.
To learn more, download the following Partnership Book:2012_Corporate_Partnership_Book.pdf
To see a list of our 2011 Corporate Partners, Click Here
If you are interested in speaking to someone about becoming a Chapter or Branch Partner, please contact: