How to Request an Event Posting
To request an event be posted to the online events calendar, please download and complete the "Events Calendar – Event Posting Request Form" from the link below. Be sure to follow the directions listed here in order for your event to be considered for posting.
1. Submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to the date of the event in order for your request to be considered for posting.
2. You must completely fill out all fields in the form.
• Provide a complete address of the venue and include city and zip code.
• Provide a summary of your event. Do not send a document file about your event, as we will not summarize it for you.
3. After completing the form, click submit. The form will be sent to our Communications Committee. All requests will be reviewed for content prior to posting.
The USGBC Georgia Chapter reserves the right to deny event posting
requests, if any of the above directions are not followed.